Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside

It’s been a cold past few days, the frost nestling nicely on my downtown window. Anyone waking up would look out the window with a smile, and curl up under their blankets slightly peeking up over the blankets looking outside. Of course, when you lack a duvet for your duvet cover (yes... I have been sleeping in just a duvet cover! Don’t judge me! ^_^)
So this morning when I went out I had only one thing in mind! HEAT! Or at least more heat then I was getting from two sheets and a duvet cover ( I do believe that would qualify as 4 ply?). Of course being on a budget and having the holidays come up I knew that only one place would fit my frugal budget, so off I went to home sense to pick up warmth.

After a bit of hard work and some simple shopping I got my new duvet for only a total cost of 40$! Not too shabby for a day’s work! Of course its synthetic no ducks came to harm during the building of this blanket! So right now... even as I write you this....
I am sitting curled up under the layers of blankets and sheets that is my bed. Looking out the window at downtown Edmonton.
For those of you who are just joining us guyonthe-move is updated every monday, wednesday and friday with fantastic tips and cool tricks to keeping your home modern at a frugal price!

No comments:

Post a Comment