Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hallway to Heaven!

It's been a while since I've had a moment to sit down and share some of my exciting new challenges with you. As I sit here, sipping my red, looking at the lovely flowers Rhys has just got me I can't help but think of the possibilities of my two upcoming challenges.


Before we jump right in, It's always good to have a price set in mind (As to minimize overspending) So I have declared a 200$ Budget. For what? Our Hallway:


Slightly outdated, disorganized and a harbour for... well pretty much just about anything. The goal, is to attract a colour pallet that is both friendly and warm. So what's that mean Mr. Fancy Pants? I've been thinking of using this awesome program called photo effect ( Click here to get there! ) to make the pictures from Europe something like this:


The answer is yes I am into yellow. So with that being said I went frame shopping! I searched high and low to find some wonderful frames to decorate with! Slowly it's been coming together and I've started painting. While repeating the same thing to myself over and over again I will not drip on the floor.... I will not drip on the floor... I will not drip on the floor. So far my chanting seems successful.

So deep Breath! Let's design!

No comments:

Post a Comment