Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hip Hop... Hibbie to the hip hop.. you can't stop easter

For me Easter has always symbolically meant that spring is right around the corner, which means that it's not only time to start thinking about putting those old heavy and moth eaten sweaters away, but that it's a great time to start planning your balcony!

At the peak of the summer last year I was wonderfully surprised at how our own balcony had turned out:


And now, a chilling winter later it looks something a little like... were plants go to die.



Not to worry! As spring has now officially been thrust upon us some wonderful things await the balcony! This year we will be focusing more on plants, getting this bad boy filled up with an Eden of our own (Another wrap song may come out 'Eden of our own' good ring to it.

That all being said we are still working hard away at the wall of frames. I've went to every possible thrift store, and homesense, every IKEA and Wal-Mart looking for on sale white frames.... and I've come to a conclusion. Purchasing all these frames in 2 weeks will be quite a challenge! Not to worry, while I haven't added much in 'frame value' I've been working away fixing up the frames to new and wonderful glory!

 
 
I taped some paper on that bad boy painting and have started the spray painting process to bring out some new colours! I'll hopefully have that all finished tomorrow, but until them we'll just have to wait for the paint to dry and some soon to come after pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment