Friday, June 14, 2013

Pretty Pillows of Blue!


Since I got that fabric I've been eyeing up the idea of making some throw pillows with it. Honestly, I haven't taken a stab at sowing in probably 2 or 3 years now. Of course, I wanted to see what it would be like to work through that bad boy... I had more than enough left so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Before:


Now I like those pillows (even though, I really wanted to change them to something a bit more springy!) so all I did was trace the pillow size on a piece of paper, and began sowing my square pattern.

After:




There isn't much like a job well done **Air high five!** -- I really like how much they lighten up the room, and add a little bit of a springy delight. That and it's not to shabby of a job considering that I haven't made pillows or anything for that matter in so long. I guess that makes me a sowing rockstar!

Guy on the move gets updated every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. -- Why? It's because we are in absolute love with these days! We are perhaps having a dance party every time we load a post.... true story.

No comments:

Post a Comment