Monday, June 10, 2013

Back and Ready!

You've probably begun to ask yourself 'Is he dead?'... the truth... I was actually beginning to ask myself that same question. After going on our fabulous little holiday -- I felt relaxed, refreshed and oddly lazy. In fact, I still have yet to make it to the gym more than once a week.

Fear not my wonderful friends, I promise that I will write more frequently and get this little monkey back on the road!

Our trip? Well, it was fantastic.

We started out in beautiful Munich, spent a day around the town looking at wonderful places. Then from there we spent a full day seeing the surrounding castles.



One thing I would highly recommend, is when going on a hike to a castle.... have a glass of wine prior to the hike. Not only does it make the hike go by faster, but it creates a wonderful memory of hiking up a hill like speed gonzalas.

After our lovely time in Munich we took a train to Prague. Which is a very beer oriented kind of place. If you like beer... you'll like Prague, promise!


 
 
Then after a little bit of a plane flight, some memories... finding the cigars that I love from Italy, we were on our way home. Now all back safe and sound in our beds. -- and the good news is we can go back to decorating :)
 
Guy on the move gets updated every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. -- Why? It's because we are in absolute love with these days! We are perhaps having a dance party every time we load a post.... true story.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment