Sunday, May 12, 2013

Flowers for Fixing?

It's hard to believe its been a little over 2 years since I've moved here. -- It's felt like home for as long as I can remember, looking at the before and afters of the bedroom almost make me wonder how it was so different to now.

Because we do host many mini party's and wonderful get together at our place, our chairs have went through some wear and tear.




They aren't "Holy cow" scuffs and marks on the chairs, but enough to have made me want to really just give them a quick touch up to show them we care (even while I'm sick I keep myself busy!).

So first I sanded them a bit:



That way the paint has something to stick too, and it will make sure that the surface is completely ready for a little bit more darkness.




 Eh Voila! Good as new, it's actually nice to have this back to normal for now. that way it'll have time to set a bit before I come back and use them. So the goal is to not use them until I come back for my trip! Hard to believe it's only 5 Sleeps away, and I'll be flying off to Germany!

A closing thought: How lucky am I to have such a nice guy in my life? I've been sick for a few days now, which hopefully goes away right away here. And he was so thoughtful that he got me flowers.


Guy on the move gets updated every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. -- Why? It's because we are in absolute love with these days! We are perhaps having a dance party every time we load a post.... true story.

No comments:

Post a Comment