Monday, May 6, 2013

"TAKE ME! I'M FREE!"

Holy llama jama! It's almost Tuesday! -- It's been one of those go go go go ... go weekends, where you wonder to yourself "Can I have another one please?". We've been hard at work here, measuring for our new dividers, prepping and reading our lease (we thought we should double check that it's not a fire hazard of any kind). But on a plus side we scored some awesome picture frames (did I mention they were FREE!). Karen went down to the lobby and these little guys had a wonderful blue "Take me" sign on them... how could we say no to a post it?

So we hurried upstairs and put them up ASAP! The sad part is, I didn't take any before pictures -- which is surprising because usually I'm pretty much in love with the transition... but in this case -- and being that we have a bit of the Monday blues I'll share the afters :)



Great right? The only problem is... what do we put in them? So far we've got 1 idea... but the problem is making that idea happen. Working on it. Till then. We just get to stare at the satisfaction of knowing that we got these for free, and that they look well... aawwweessooommme.

Guy on the move gets updated every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. -- Why? It's because we are in absolute love with these days! We are perhaps having a dance party every time we load a post.... true story.

No comments:

Post a Comment