Friday, May 10, 2013

The Wall of Pictures

Before you read this blog, I just wanted to apologize for missing Wednesday's post. Here at guy on the move we have caught a bit of a bug so sickness has prevented us from writing a post that day. XO -Mike + Karen

Friday is here! This weekend is a pretty big weekend for me, it marks the one week mark of going to... wait for it... EUROPE! -- So naturally we will be having a party to celebrate the occasion, call me a bit old fashion but I love a good part to celebrate an event.

This week we've been mostly hunting for things to add to the pictures on our photo wall. The first one it was love at first sight. Now one thing about me, is I love Christmas.... I have very fond memories of  this time so I always like to slip something slightly Christmas into a few things in the house.


The cool thing, this post card is from 1910 -- we found it at a local thrift shop for about 20 bucks... but I thought it was wonderful to have something a little vintage on our wall.


The I love bacon art is something Karen had gotten as a gift for her birthday. We love this! Not only does Karen love bacon (I mean loveeeee..) But it adds a very cool subway style to this beautiful wall.


Of course the upside down kitties are still holding there place at the center... still nothing that we can find that we want to keep there yet.


I'm sure in no time we will replace the upside down kitties, and get that fabric in! Lets hope and wait.

Guy on the move gets updated every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. -- Why? It's because we are in absolute love with these days! We are perhaps having a dance party every time we load a post.... true story.

No comments:

Post a Comment