Wednesday, May 1, 2013

To Art or Not To Art...

So after our much loved blog post of ideas for the bathroom (Check it out here) I'm very happy that we have come up with several ideas for the bathroom to add that special something. So this weekend we came up with a bit of a to do list for the bathroom:

To Do:

- Complete Shelf (it's a surprise... shhhh)
- Get Plants
- Fill Shelf with towels
- New Art
- Better Bath Mat
- Change Hardware
- Another Hook for Another Bathrobe

So with that out in the open (that's kind of like my promise to you and to myself that I will finish this... I will... I think I can I think I can...) Naturally I went to IKEA, after getting frames from everywhere else I found out that it's a pretty penny cheaper just to go get frames from there or walmart -- painting second hand ones turned out to be oddly expensive.


The picture inside is a map we got when we had went to France last year, so we wanted to add that special something and keep our bathroom pretty fabulous.


I'm not crazy about the mat though, I'd like it white as white can be for this space, the matting will make it or break it I think, so off to find matting. But at least we can scratch off one thing (even if we are adding some more)



To Do:

- Complete Shelf (it's a surprise... shhhh)
- Get Plants
- Fill Shelf with towels
- New Art
- Better Bath Mat
- Change Hardware
- Another Hook for Another Bathrobe
- Find white matting

Guy on the move gets updated every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. -- Why? It's because we are in absolute love with these days! We are perhaps having a dance party every time we load a post.... true story.

No comments:

Post a Comment