Monday, February 13, 2012

I like your drawers...

The last few days I've been swamped looking at the latest "I Love Lucy" - I guess by latest 1950's epesiode I mean. The past few days I've been swamped with painting, turns out when you paint enough you dream about painting - and wonder if the paint will be hard enough to put your decorations on. Or where you're going to send your dresser off to university. Lets take a look at where we left off the other day...


After a few days of hard work, and some pretty awesome Cole Porter music if I do say so myself. Came the birth of a new dresser in starting!


It's so white that it's almost blinding. Well as for me I'm going to keep dreaming of paint and paint related things. Valentines day is tomorrow my dears! May the love of your life (or maybe your love for yourself!) do something amazing, and may you do something amazing in return.  XOXO

For those of you who are just joining us guyonthe-move is updated every monday, wednesday and friday with fantastic tips and cool tricks to keeping your home modern at a frugal price!

No comments:

Post a Comment