Wednesday, February 15, 2012

White and Blue.. happy Valentines day to you.. (yes a valentines day rhym)

Hard to believe that only this past Saturday I had purchased the dresser. Even with all the chaos that revolved around valentine’s day I had a bit of time to finish up my quick week project (valentine’s days stories to ensue after the before and after pictures). We really lucked out on this dresser – after all it isn’t every day that you find the exact match to your night stands. – after we got the dresser home the first question was to decide on a paint, now the night stands are a midnight black.... but painting the dresser the same colour might have instead of opening up the room created a darker space. So white it was.
Let’s take a look at the before:

Midway:

The fabulous after:

Now, now I do have more after pictures... the only catch is as I was taking the after pictures of course I had Rhys’s present right on the table (for those of you with a finer eye – yes I did put a romantic table cloth on the small bistro table we made here)


We spent the evening watching I love lucy reruns with Rhys while eating pasta. I feel grateful for being with someone so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment