Friday, February 17, 2012

Twelve Roses

After letting the top of the dresser cure, I've decided to place the T.V. in it's rightful home. I've never been a big fan of TV's in the bedroom ever for that fact, but I will admit that my room is becoming more of a multi purpose room from an actual bedroom. The thing is that it's just natrual as we live in smaller spaces to have more functionality in every room (I won't begin to tell you about how I'm trying to fit both a record player and coffee maker into my room.). Rhys had gotten me a set of roses for valentines day which I believe the contrast with the white and black gave such a mood that I had to share.


After putting this room together and a pretty cheap dresser 60CAD. Which echo's everything in the room so delicatly (yes... Marilyn Monroe... Delicate) Eventually in the corner I want to find the perfect large lamp to really play off the room, overstuff it a bit, and then eventually get a record player and a small squar speaker to sit to the left of the T.V.



Compared to lets say six months ago, I think we have come along way (oh, you caught me I'm telling a fib it's been 8)

To now....


All and all, good hard days work and an honest outcome. Although with me not feeling the best lately I'm pretty excited that I even got this much done. Hopefully I'll be better soon then I'll be on my way to finding the perfect lamp for that corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment