Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Is it really that baaaahhhh'd?

I’ve been feeling a little guilty lately after one of my thrifty finds at a local department store. But before I start at that we have to start with my love for Sherpa (the wool lining on boots and jackets) so it was only natural when I first glanced at this wool rug I fell in love.

I’ve been since then having guilt about the process that takes place to get such a beautiful run. It never even occurred to me till after I purchased it (and had some harassment at work) that this might have been a bad experience for the animal. So I Michael, being in love with all things furry and cute promise never to purchase another sheepskin rug! Of course now that I have it... and I’ve got that off my chest so I’m feeling a little less guilty, let’s take a look at some inspiration pictures shall we?
It’s amazing how much texture a sheep skin rug can add to a room, or the warmth it can create. While in ways it is probably cruel, I think nothing says home like a faux sheepskin rug! Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment