Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Night Stands (Part 2)

This morning as I wake up and bite into my apple I think one of two things, the night stands are really coming together... and I think I may have misplaced my roommate. After a 24 hour dry period (recommended by both paint can and guru alike) I took a stab at adding more lively good to these two little pieces of heaven.

I did make the mistake of using a roller again, I don’t think this is a place where the saying “try, try, try again” will be set in place... in painting furniture I do believe the saying might be something like “please not the roller!”

As I look at these night stands half way completed I want to start searching for the perfect lamps... or perhaps search for a set of perfect frames to decorate with, but that being said I do believe I may have just as much trouble finding the perfect lamp that I had trying to find the perfect throw pillows which so far seems non-existant.



So before I go (off to work again!) Here are some great pictures of inspiration to keep your mind limber and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment