Sunday, September 18, 2011

Progress

After much shopping, coupon clipping and garage sale’ing I’m finally starting to feel like I have a grasp on the completion date. I’ve been looking at before and after pictures even from the beginning of this month when I had taken on the challenge to be frugal and thrifty. I wanted to share some of these amazing before and after shots with you!
Before:

Progress:



Wow! It’s so hard to see the progress on the room, especially with all the blood, sweat and discount shopping! So far there are only minor things left to find, alas I do still need to locate 2 perfect night stands, as well as some art. We will be making a slipcover for the head board to provide a seamless cozy feeling for the bedroom.
It’s with great gratitude I mention my amazing boyfriend, who so far has accompanied me on ever shopping trip and continues to be patient with my frugal ways. This past weekend he gave me the perfect gift! Two euro styled pillows to almost make my perfect bed (amazing discounts included) even more perfect and luxurious.

Just perfect. Now it’s about searching for the perfect side tables, and we’ll have finished the one side of the bedroom! Emotional break downs: just one. Dollars spent: 110$, which leaves us with a whopping 210 left to spend to get this room in tip top shape! Let’s go find some sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment