Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The Twelve Days Of Christmas: Day 12

It's here! It's here!!! Christmas has finally happened! As it lightly snows outside and I listen to Doris Day on vinyl (one of my amazing presents from my parents) I can't help but feel even more excited for what the day still brings. A festive party, exchanging gifts with friends and at the right moment a pudding pie. But I wanted to share one last -- something special to you, my dear friends.

One of my dear friends has a sinister side, and as such for the past Christmas's a holiday tradition has begun. I try to make a beautiful creative and sinister wrapping job! This year I thought Spider meets bats (I know what you're thinking!). So what did I do? Well I weaved a web of course!



I felt a bit like charlottes web it took a lot not to write "Magnificent" or give myself a butter milk bath. But, despite the fact that would have been magical -- it didn't flip the sinister bill.


Dananananananana BATMAN! -- Sinister? YES! Designer fabulous? YES! While I love all things wholesome and innocent, I look forward to my creativity popping about to make this for my dear friend -- and I know when she sees it, her eyes will light up with excitement and happiness just like mine do every time I see a sparkly bow or a evergreen tree.

While it's sad for these twelve days of Christmas with you this year, I am grateful to have shared these moments with you.

And with out another word. He drove out of sight, saying "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night"

1 comment:

  1. I think my favorite thing is that new light. It's gorgeous and goes perfectly with your decor. I love a big trunk too. It's always nice to have a decorative item that doubles as storage. Lights for a Decorative

    ReplyDelete