Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Twelve Days Of Christmas: Day 2

One of my favorite things in this world during the month of December is the classics for Christmas, be it the brassy voice of Nat King Cole or the wonderful Judy Garland Christmas special. It's the nostalgic things that really make this holiday stand out from the rest.

After a lot of hard work, and some wonderful selections by my partner Rhys we have went with a traditional rustic look this year. Yes... I've gotten rid of the sprigs of globes at the top of my tree this year!

Lets take a look shall we?

Before:


After:




Are you ready for it? A close up of the tree topper! Very excited! -- Rhys actually took the reigns on this one so to speak, it was really sweet to see his creative side and I'm very much proud of him.


Where we are, it's been blizzarding for a few nights now. Walking is quite chilly, but I've got my love to keep me warm (that's right, I just threw a Christmas carol into the mix!) We've got 10 more days of awesome ideas ahead of us for the festive holiday season so get ready! For tips and ticks on how to place ornaments on your tree click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment