Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Twelve Days Of Christmas: Day 9

It's only 2 more days till Christmas, and there is 4 more posts to be made. I've reminded myself if I'm going to stay on the nice list, then I really need to get my Christmas blogging spirit together. I'm sure as most of you can agree, things are starting to get busy! So busy, that right now I'm making supper and fancy holiday French tarts so that when it comes to crunch time (AKA the 24th and 25th) I will not only be ready, but I'll be prepared and collected.

Something exciting has happened at my home! -- A big deal! My mothers parcel arrived. This was a good thing, because by the time I sent my parcels to my parents and to my grandmother I had a sad empty looking Christmas tree, and it was in need of some help:


Of course this picture was taken about 10 seconds after I got it into the house, because we all know that when you get a package from your parents you want to unwrap it! -- It held lovely gifts that I want to share with you.


ouuuuuu....


ahhhh...

 
 
It looks much more happy! -- With only a few more days till Christmas I can bet you're all as excited as me to share the joy and laughter with your family and friends. I should get back to baking, so that I can share some yule with family and friends soon!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment