Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Epic Fail!

60 days and 60 nights... and the verdict is in. I’m still not done (insert sad face here) if some things would have went more smoothly there is a good chance that the room would have been done on time with budget, but the truth is that some of my “master plan” ideas did in fact fall through. A better (but less known) was when I was waiting to pick up a thrifty set of chairs (via 1950’s) for a crazy low price... however the owner had sold them before I got there.
The good news (or should I say great news) is that now I get to be thrifty while still looking (perhaps even outside of the budget) still not paying full price! But focusing more on the completion of the room rather than the 320$ budget (which thankfully I still have 100$ left of!)
So after a long distinctive conversation with myself (yes I am that crazy person you see in the supermarket talking to myself) so rather than sit here and talk about it I’ll show you what you’re really waiting for!

So in the words of starbucks: some things are best enjoyed with a great cup of coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment