Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A simle change

Waking up late does not give you much time to write a blog, actually it gives you less than ten minutes to write a blog! So here we go!
Still with no luck finding any new chairs for the bedroom, and even less luck trying to sort out the wall to the right (or as I like to call it the naked wall – which I am far to embarrassed to show you till I do in fact have a plan) I have decided to focus a bit of my energy on the mural wall. With only a total of 8 days left till the room is expected to be completed (which just happens to be Kelly’s birthday) I need to spread myself out a bit more.
My roommate had given me several old frames that she had, I then removed the old pictures by ripping through the paper in the back and removing the foam, adding my own black and white pictures that I created at wal mart for 33 cents a piece.

Not the most labour intense job, but a step to completing what is to be a pretty detailed design project. As for chairs, I’ve got my eyes set on a set of replicas if we cannot make the due date. Alas they themselves go over the budget alone... but that brings me to wonder... should I get them, but my inner teenager screems “But they’re so cool!”


Some fond memories of growing up. At the end of the project (with a few more free/discount picture frames... I'm hopeing that it looks something like this in the end (except with a table and chairs).



No comments:

Post a Comment