Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Picture Perfect!

There is nothing quite like a late night blog, for all you late night readers--- or all you early morning people! We’ve past the halfway mark in the decorating scheme of things (actually a bit more than halfway now). We have come a long way from finding the perfect bed set, to the remake of the vintage night stands. But all in all things seem to be coming together in a nice calm manor in the end.
It’s been a series of “What’s next” questions filled my mind as I began to post this next section but I think it fits quiet perfectly. The hanging of the art:

Now you’ll notice that I’ve added them to the sides rather than centering them over top of the bedroom in a simple effort to keep things simple (maybe even traditional).

Eventually I would like to have another set of smaller... possibly more thick photo frames underneath (here’s to hoping... SALES!)

No comments:

Post a Comment