Sunday, October 2, 2011

On The Brighter Side Of Things

With the new night stands refinished and a hunger to complete... well everything in the bedroom I went out with Rhys for a good dose of “nose to the grind stone” shopping. Of course, after going to everyplace I could possibly think of for lamps, and pictures I started to list off the places that I hadn’t been too... Home depot.... Rona... Wal-Mart... And right before I even had time to say “let’s go” there we were off to the nearest Wal-Mart. When you think of frugality what other blue dynamo comes to mind?

Isle after Isle we searched for the perfect throw pillows, the perfect picture frames, the perfect lamps... and just as I had almost given up hope (similarly “these are a few of my favourite things plays”) I had found the jackpot.



Two, retro-esc cast iron lamps (that’s right, real quality ladies and gents! Who would have thought it). With perfect large lamp shades to match, but that wasn’t all we had found at the blue tycoon... we also were able to find some semi reasonably priced picture frames at half the cost of normal frames from both Michaels and Urban Barn!

So perfection! Now it’s just off to hang up the picture! Then to locate the perfect art to put inside these lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment