Sunday, October 16, 2011

A War Photo

It’s been a long weekend! Although my shopping to decorate the room (especially as of late with my busy work schedule) has caused me to only have time to do a large amount of work. What I did manage to get done (as little as it may seem) is I did manage to fill in the picture beside my bed, that seems to be the rout that I am going this week, what pictures I want to have displayed and in what fashion. For me, especially now that I am million miles away from home, I like to be able to wake up and see the people I love the most. So beside my bed (in regular war veteran fashion) I have my boyfriend sporting a war hat in an attempt to make it look as though I am dating someone from the war (romantic chic flick much?).
Before table, sad and empty...

After full and romantic!

Not a large change :) But every change so far makes a big diffrence! Only about ten days left till the end of the project! Only a few things left to find! Here's to hopeing, now with the chairs, and the rest of the fabric, the game is left to chance.... I hope the discount gods are on my side this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment