Wednesday, October 26, 2011

One day left!

Good morning everyone! Sorry for the delay, it seems that with long awesome road trips comes the relapse forget about everything days. So I’ve been laying in bed, looking at my room thinking “holy crap, I have 4 days left” and this morning when I woke up and though “holy crap I have one day left” I knew I had to post you the sad news! The room will not be completed on time ->insert sad face here<- so that was the bad news! The good news is that everything is free flowing... because as of tomorrow I can loosen up my budget pants a bit and let the real thrifty interior decorate have a go!
Not all is lost my little ones! (did I not just sound like some Disney character?) because even while I was on holidays I was searching for our room! So in that picture that I love with all of those amazing frames it has ... let’s take a look... 17 picture frames, and I now thanks to some thrifty finds have a few less to get right now! So as of late I’ve been focusing all of my energy on finding some picture frames to complete the mural:

All for such low prices I’m sure you are all as impressed with me as I am with myself! So tonight I plan on once again going to risk my life against other discount shoppers to find some great bargain deals and completing what I have now dubbed the almost complete but not quite room.

No comments:

Post a Comment