Friday, April 26, 2013

Bathroom Inspiration

One of the hardest parts I find of coming up with functioning ideas for apartment dwellers isn't so much the ideas part, as the how to use them without ruining anything, or doing anything that your lease prohibits. Painting, altering walls, replacing lights... well you get the idea. So I've been brain storming for the bathroom. What do we want it to look like, how could we be creative to really give that space a sense of personality without doing anything we aren't allowed too.

So let me share a few of the spaces we are inspired by and what we like about them:



Love: The white on dark combo, the rugged meets clean lines, and I love the full window, I'm even more in love with how large that is... I would love to carry a faux window like that maybe into our bathroom space.




Love: The modern meets organic feel to this room, yes there is lots of white, but it has a home like feeling that I think is something I'd like to carry over to our space.



Love: The classic feeling to this bathroom, it's not modern but it's a clean look. It gives me that oouuu I want to have a bath and drink wine kinda feeling!



Love: The Brazilian feel this room has, it's clean lines still but more colourful than the other spaces for sure. I like the use of green, yellow and white.

So! I'm sure most of you have figured out what the purpose of this little rant was... I always love to look over spaces before I start to really get into that -- what do I need to get/do -- because then we can have a more clear idea. SO we want colour, green, yellow and white.... we want a cozy warm cultural feel (that place you need to be your sanctuary after a hard days work).


And now we shop!


No comments:

Post a Comment