Friday, April 19, 2013

Dananananannana Bathroooom (or Batman!)

Well the past few days have been quite busy here! Between bottling a wine, looking for the perfect decorative bowl and seeing a few friends I almost completely ran out of time to write a post! Do not fear! Designer Michael is here!

You're probably asking what's next... (I know I have been for quite some time) I have three projects that I would like to do over the next few months.... What are the projects?

The Bathroom is overdue for a spick and span update!

The Patio is destined to get some more pots along the railing!

The hallway is in need of that fabric board I've been telling you about (still waiting patiently for that fabric)!

The hallway could use a new shelf...

Kitchen could use a little bit of colour and organization.

And Art art art art art... Most of the walls in this house could not be more naked then they are right now!

So what's the plan stan? Well I suggest we start off with the first item on the list! -- The Bathroom (say it like you dread it!) -- I know that its the first place I see in the morning and usually the last place I go to at night So it's important, of course the colours are pre chosen so what do we do?.... well mother always taught us to work with what we have. So off yellow it is!


The view from the door (the blue box isn't in the room.. I'm just sparing you from our laundry details!) So of course, we have a lot of clutter... why? Because we are really clean people... almost TOOO CLEAN! -- Just kidding. The storage space under the sink is already full.. so that's a bummer!


And this is a view from our tub... I promise I was not having a bath in the making of these pictures! So speaking of what mother has taught me, I also know that the best way to make the most of a small (and boy do I mean SMALL) space is to decorate smart and large. So being busy..... I still had time to pop over to a few stores and what did I buy!

 
 
That's right! A random vase! Wooopppeee!!! OF course its not much to the bathroom but its a start! So with our weekends starting... well.. now. We are off to come up with some fabulous ideas to tidy the bathroom!
 
 
Guy on the move gets updated every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. -- Why? It's because we are in absolute love with these days! We are perhaps having a dance party every time we load a post.... true story.


No comments:

Post a Comment