Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Dark side of the Moon- Poster

I've been bad! --- Let me explain... a few months ago it had been decided (at quite a random moment) for a close friend and myself to go to Germany and the Czechs Republic on a trip on may 18th. So I've been on a "budget" trying to save. The hard part about loving to decorate (even when you are thrifty) is that when you find something you really love... sometimes it's not mind over matter.

A while back when I was searching spaces I had seen an amazing picture (screen print style) in one of the space I just loved. Well naturally, I've been searching high and low for it ever since. That was until today...



I tried to resist it I did.... Honest... But at 60 euros, it was a bargain for something I had hunted for. So naturally I placed my order and a way we went. But I promise, I won't do this again until after my trip so I don't have to live off of crackers my entire trip.

Some more excitement has happened in the world of Bath (does that sound better than bathroom? I think so!) We have purchased a Bath Mat! Nothing over the top for now, but still a little something to make our bathroom a little cleaner.




It's nice to have a bathmat, and even nicer now that the floor won't be so wet when we get out. Of course this is just a simple IKEA bath mat so, we'll see how it holds up and let you guys know! Hopefully we don't have to replace it right away, but we are looking to get something maybe a bit fancier once we have more direction with the bathroom. Until them, our feet shall be a little less wet, and our room a bit more matching!


No comments:

Post a Comment