Friday, November 18, 2011

Not just any old tree...

As most of you know (and those who don’t know are soon to find out) I have a sick love for Christmas, yes... I am one of those people that wake up in the middle of July and put on a Christmas tune to remind them there are better times ahead (...which now that it’s -35 outside I’m slightly regretting BRRRR!) Regardless, I’ve been shopping for Christmas trees. As any thrifty shopper knows, the best sales happen in off season! I wasn’t ready for anything quite yet but yesterday mid shopping trip, I found discount trees, on sale, on sale again... yes that’s right I found a tree for 50% off the clearance price which made a 450$ tree 140$!
Now that I no longer have a car I was forced to carry it home on the subway (which to the lady across from me that saw my childish grin might have scared).


Then right when I got home (after I told my roommate about my fantastic sale) I ran straight to as many stores as I could to see what I wanted the tree to look like, a bit of inspiration?





With Christmas coming up so fast it’s never to early to get ready for the holidays, my mom always use to tell me the best way to be ready is to be done before December! In the tradition of my family, I wish you all great luck! Let’s get out there and festively decorate our homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment