Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Wall O' Memory

Sorry for the delay everyone! I’ve been slaving away the last few days to do a bit of extra work to complete the eclectic mural wall I was talking about a few weeks ago. I’m usually one for big art but being miles and miles away from home I wanted to do something special so that even if I am billions of miles away (maybe even more) then I can always look at the wall and think of them. ->insert gushy flashback smile here<- so that being said I had to go to literally every discount shopping center to find the right frames so it could look similar to this:

Here’s a rundown of the frames cost:
From IKEA, Urban Barn, Homesense and my local DOLLARSTORE a total of 50.50$ is the total cost for the whole bunch of frames (keep in mind that the largest frame cost me a whopping 19.99) which roughly makes each frame to be about 3.88$ Not bad right? Here’s the final look:

I also added a few special touches; this picture was just from a regular magazine... Interested to see how I made the chairs? Click here!



This picture is the STARBUCKS Christmas 2011 blend....

All in all a pretty great days work.
 For those of you who are just joining us guyonthe-move is updated every monday, wednesday and friday with fantastic tips and cool tricks to keeping your home modern at a frugal price!

No comments:

Post a Comment