Friday, November 4, 2011

Ring Ring.... Ring!

Happy Friday everyone! What a week it’s been, with the re creation of the two bent wood cafe chairs, and the fabulous before and after of the entire bedroom we can finally take a deep breath and toast our successes! As the seasons are beginning to change here and I’ve just got news that the first snow fall of the season may just happen today I want to share with you something that I’ve fallen in love with (a little bit of a splurge but I think with all the money we’ve saved we can afford it!).
It was the winter of 2007, in the “Style at home” Christmas magazine that I first had seen this lovely vintage object. The smooth lines... The beautiful curves... It had an art quality that I loved.
Over the years I have searched and searched for the perfect one... it never actually coming to me. Or when I would find one, it would be too expensive, to hard to get... or just sold. But not today!
The Sculptura Rotary Phone

How expensive was it? Well, before shipping it was just shy of 79$ (US) but added with the shipping it was a little more than 88$. Was it worth it? I think so! I purchased it off this website which sells a plethora of cool vintage and handmade goodies! Any fun plans for the weekend before you get your first snow!?

Before I go to start my day I wanted to leave you with a funny picture I came across of online. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment