Monday, November 28, 2011

Postage and Parcels

There is something about the Christmas tree all done up that makes me want to relax beside a nice fire place and write Christmas cards (Check out the before and after christmas tree here!). Well, thanks to my woodwick candle and my active imagination that is exactly what I did Sunday night. For those of you who, like myself, rummage through card pile after card pile to find the perfect festive note to send family and friends will understand how taxing it can be to find that perfect card that says “Merry Christmas”... Thanks to Thomas I have now found the perfect card (and also the perfect dream cottage that I’ll be staying at this Christmas)
My Grandmother has already started to do her Christmas baking (yes, the sugar cookies are ready) and I can’t help but be filled with excitement at the idea that in only a few short weeks we’ll all be together, reminding ourselves of great holiday times!
I even purchased some cute holiday postage to go with the letters, as well as some special stickers and photos for each envelope! Just something to add a little special treat to those far away!
You’ll be getting your Christmas cards soon till then they'll be sitting at the table waiting to be delivered! (Check out how we re-finished the table here!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment