Friday, November 11, 2011

Oh Canada!

In Canada it is that time of year that we remember the story of our countries proud history, a moment where generations before us men and women sacrificed their lives to protect this beautiful country we call home.
When I was on the LRT (the most amazing underground train transportation ->when you come from somewhere that only has one bus in the whole city all mass transportation is amazing <-) wearing my poppy... a tradition I got into a long time ago to help remind me that the world is bigger than just me, I noticed everyone on the LRT was wearing a poppy which made me feel really connected, how amazing is it that one symbol can connect all of us so?
So in the true patriot way, I’ve decided to show the most beautiful rooms that include poppys:

And some more.....


It doesn’t matter where you are what time of year it is, you can always remember the great gift of freedom that they selflessly gave us. Here’s to our troops – Thank you – From two guys a girl, and Canada.
For those of you who are just joining us guyonthe-move is updated every monday, wednesday and friday with fantastic tips and cool tricks to keeping your home modern at a frugal price!

No comments:

Post a Comment